Recycled filament made of PET-G – 0,75KG
219 Kč vč. DPHWhy we make from recyclate
These are filaments that correspond to the properties of 100% quality.
These filaments originated during the production line's smoothing and there may be some minor deviations on average outside the declared value.
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- filament made from recycled PET-G
- PET-G is a modified version of PET (glycol is added during polymerisation), "G" means "modified glycol"
- ecological filament
- In the production of PET-G, cyclohexandimethanol is used instead of ethylene glycol, this structural change causes a change in the thermal properties of the polymer due to the size of the molecule.
- it is a thermoplastic amorphous material that has suitable properties for 3D printing
- suitable for printing all objects
- chemically resistant
- can be recycled repeatedly
Diameter: 1,75mm +/- 0,05mm
Net weight: 750g
Gross weight: 1200g
Coil weight: 230g
Dimension of coil: 20×5,4cm
- good strength limit
- impact resistance
- safe for contact with food
- resistant to higher temperatures
- small shrinkage when printing
- high material elasticity
Recommended Print Setup
- Extruder temperature 225-245°C
- Washer: 70-100°C
- Store in a dry place and protect from moisture.
- If rPET-G filament is moistened, we recommend drying in a hot-air oven at 50 °C for at least 3 hours.
- Recommended nozzle for printing filament rPET-G: 0.4 mm or more.